What Change can you Spark?
A real change in your organisation. Big or small; success or failure. Just tell us!!!
- £1,000 cash to spread the change
- article in InfoQ to spread the word
- speakers’ slot at Spark 2017
- mentoring day with Spotify
The aim is to ensure that inspiration from Spark turn into action. We want people to make changes in their workplace – changes that make them happier, that help the business innovate, respond and grow, and that overcome specific obstacles or blocks.
They could be small. They might even fail. That’s OK.
Here are a couple of examples of changes sparked:
- Start implementing a Top 10 Easy wins to make the workplace happier
- Run the MiniGame with a team
- Apply the Swiss Army knife tool in a team retrospective
- Experiment with using OKRs instead of objectives
- Tie back our actions to our purpose, make the company purpose more visible
- Be more mindful of dissenters and turn cynics into backers during meetings
- Experiment with removing job titles (perhaps starting with just removing the grades) starting with just one function
- Organise a video lunch & learn sessions to watch the best talks from Spark with other teams and discuss the ideas presented
- Run mini-games for leadership team
- Bring in dairy-free low sugar cakes!